I was reminded of this piece of dialogue from the classic Canadian TV Series, Trailer Park Boys, yesterday, as I read Bruce Arthur and Tom Ziller's Columns on our beloved Toronto Raptors. Both pieces were bang on, Ziller's looking more specifically at the lunacy of a potential Rudy Gay extension, Arthur's, a more macro view of the malaise associated with this franchise not just this season, but throughout its history. And both also in one way or another, touched on the fact that Bryan Colangelo's tenure as GM of the Toronto Raptors, has not been a success. This concept of course is hardly a novel one, we've harping on this for the better part of four seasons now, but to see it laid out so boldly in print and pixel via two of the biggest and most well-respected voices in the field, really felt like the opening of the floodgates for me.
- Red Wings look to eliminate the Blackhawks in Game 5
- Tigers' Sanchez throws 1-hit game against Minnesota Twins
- LaMarr Woodley, Jimmy King to participate in Golf Classic
- Wings beat Blackhawks 2-0 in Game 4, take 3-1 series lead
- Wings, Tigers both play tonight: Who are you watching?
- Stafford returns to school
- Preview: Wings, Blackhawks in Game 4
- Preview: Tigers host Minnesota Twins
- Tigers, AAA Michigan promote teen driving safety
- Cabrera, Tigers down Indians 11-7