Clippers 106, Bobcats 84: Blake Griffin scored 24 points and Matt Barnes added 17 as host Los Angeles routed Charlotte.Caron Butler scored 16 points and DeAndre Jordan added 13 on 6-of-6 shooting as the Clippers won for the sixth time in seven games. Chris Paul had 13 assists for Los Angeles, which was without guards Jamal Crawford (birth of daughter) and Eric Bledsoe (calf). Gerald Henderson scored 24 points and Kemba Walker added 15 for the Bobcats, who lost their fourth straight game and 12 in their last 14 outings.Charlotte dropped to 6-22 on the road but led by six points after one quarter and still was ahead with under five minutes to go in the first half. Jordan put Los Angeles ahead with back-to-back baskets as the Clippers closed with a 15-3 run to take a 54-45 halftime lead.Los Angeles pulled away in the third quarter and took a 19-point lead into the final stanza. The Clippers scored the first nine points of the fourth quarter to boost the lead to 91-63 on Barnes' 3-pointer with 9:19 to play.GAME NOTEBOOK: Los Angeles was 12-of-22 from 3-point range with Butler making four and Barnes sinking three. … Three of Henderson's four 20-point outings have come in February. … The Clippers were just 12-of-26 from the free-throw line with both Jordan and Ronny Turiaf missing five of six attempts.
- It's on! Red Wings look to oust Blackhawks
- Tigers fall just shy of erasing 3-run deficit against Twins
- Tigers take on Twins following Friday’s one-hitter
- Tigers' Sanchez throws 1-hit game against Minnesota Twins
- LaMarr Woodley, Jimmy King to participate in Golf Classic
- Wings beat Blackhawks 2-0 in Game 4, take 3-1 series lead
- Wings, Tigers both play tonight: Who are you watching?
- Stafford returns to school
- Preview: Wings, Blackhawks in Game 4
- Preview: Tigers host Minnesota Twins