Nuggets 104, Hawks 88: Corey Brewer led a balanced attack with 22 points off the bench as Denver won its 11th straight home game. Ty Lawson had 18 points, Wilson Chandler 13, Andre Iguodala 12 and Kenneth Faried 10 and 13 rebounds for the Nuggets, who have won five consecutive overall.Al Horford produced 18 points and 13 boards as Atlanta wrapped up a season-long six-game road trip with three straight losses. Denver had a 30-29 advantage early in the second quarter when Andre Miller's layup ignited a 17-2 run -- during which Brewer scored six points -- to make it 47-31. The Hawks crawled to within four points late in the third before Brewer assisted on a Miller layup and Miller passed to Brewer for another basket to make it 81-73 entering the fourth.Brewer had a personal 6-0 run midway through the fourth as the Nuggets opened up a 96-79 advantage before cruising to their sixth straight win at home against Atlanta.GAME NOTEBOOK: Hawks F Josh Smith had 15 points and moved past the 10,000-point mark for his career. He is the 24th player in the NBA history to record 10,000 points, 5,000 rebounds, 2,000 assists and 1,000 blocked shots. ... Miller had a game-high nine assists. ... Denver had a 48-35 advantage on the boards and outscored Atlanta in the paint 70-42.
- LaMarr Woodley, Jimmy King to participate in Golf Classic
- Wings beat Blackhawks 2-0 in Game 4, take 3-1 series lead
- Wings, Tigers both play tonight: Who are you watching?
- Stafford returns to school
- Preview: Wings, Blackhawks in Game 4
- Preview: Tigers host Minnesota Twins
- Tigers, AAA Michigan promote teen driving safety
- Cabrera, Tigers down Indians 11-7
- Tigers topple Indians 5-1
- Red Wings rolling against Blackhawks with Howard