Raptors 98, Suns 71: DeMar DeRozan scored 15 points and visiting Toronto ended its five-game losing streak with a dominant win over Phoenix.Amir Johnson added 14 points for the Raptors, who led by 14 at the half after outscoring Phoenix 26-16 in the second quarter. Sebastian Telfair had 13 points and seven assists off the bench against his former team.Marcus Morris had 12 points and was the only player to score in double figures for Phoenix, which had its three-game win streak snapped. The Suns committed 29 turnovers and shot 37.8 percent from the field. Toronto was never threatened in the second half and won its third in a row against Phoenix while shooting 11-of-24 from 3-point range. The Raptors took their biggest lead of game at 88-59 with 6:21 remaining.Jonas Valanciunas, Terrence Ross and Alan Anderson scored 10 points apiece for Toronto, which concludes its four-game road trip against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. DeRozan, who made seven of his 13 shots from the field, is averaging 19.3 points in his last six games.GAME NOTEBOOK: Suns C Jermaine O'Neal missed the game while his daughter undergoes surgery to repair a leaky heart valve. … The Raptors won for the second time in 13 road games against Western Conference opponents. … Morris' two 3-pointers in the final two minutes kept the Suns from breaking a 32-year-old franchise scoring low of 68 points.
- Wings, Tigers both play tonight: Who are you watching?
- Stafford returns to school
- Preview: Wings, Blackhawks in Game 4
- Preview: Tigers host Minnesota Twins
- Tigers, AAA Michigan promote teen driving safety
- Cabrera, Tigers down Indians 11-7
- Tigers topple Indians 5-1
- Red Wings rolling against Blackhawks with Howard
- Red Wings beat Blackhawks 3-1 in Game 3, lead series 2-1
- Red Wings fans ready for Game 3