South Florida 65, Connecticut 51: Martino Brock scored 18 points and Victor Rudd added 17 as the Bulls beat the short-handed Huskies in a Big East Conference game.Connecticut (19-10, 9-8 Big East) was led by DeAndre Daniels with a game-high 23 points and 11 rebounds but the Huskies were lifeless playing without leading scorer Shabazz Napier, who missed his second straight game with a foot injury. South Florida, won two straight for the first time since the beginning of the new year. The Bulls (12-17, 3-15) also climbed out of the cellar of the conference standings with the victory.South Florida led most of the way. Connecticut led 32-28 early in the second half but the Bulls went on an 11-2 run and never trailed again, breaking a three-game slide against the Huskies.Zach LeDay added 11 points for South Florida, which shot 45 percent from the field. Anthony Collins grabbed a dozen rebounds and Rudd had 10 boards for the Bulls.GAME NOTEBOOK: The Huskies were also without top reserve Niels Giffey, who suffered a broken finger in his last outing and will miss the rest of the season. ... Senior R.J. Evans started for Napier and scored 10 points. ... Connecticut guard Omar Calhoun shot 1-for-14 from the field.
- Wings beat Blackhawks 2-0 in Game 4, take 3-1 series lead
- Wings, Tigers both play tonight: Who are you watching?
- Stafford returns to school
- Preview: Wings, Blackhawks in Game 4
- Preview: Tigers host Minnesota Twins
- Tigers, AAA Michigan promote teen driving safety
- Cabrera, Tigers down Indians 11-7
- Tigers topple Indians 5-1
- Red Wings rolling against Blackhawks with Howard
- Red Wings beat Blackhawks 3-1 in Game 3, lead series 2-1