Last week, Rob Jackson signed a new one-year contract with the Redskins. According to a report, he could be losing a chunk of the money that he was going to earn due to a suspension. Howard Balzer of Sirius XM NFL Radio tweeted that Jackson will be suspended for the first four games of the 2013 season. According to other reports, the suspension is for testing positive for a banned substance. Balzer said that Jackson will be able to participate in the team's offseason, training camp, and preseason games. Grant Paulsen of 106.7 The Fan said on Twitter that Jackson has been informed of the suspension and an appeal is in process. We will seek confirmation and further details.
- Orioles beat Verlander, Tigers 5-2
- Tigers team up for 2nd annual Pink Out the Park
- Preview: Verlander, Tigers face Orioles
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- Red Wings, Pavel Datsyuk agree to 3-year deal
- Scherzer now 10-0, Tigers win 5-1
- Bruins beat Blackhawks 2-0, lead finals 2-1
- Vincent Goodwill talks Pistons' hiring of Mo Cheeks
- Parker, Goodwill talk Tigers, Lions, Pistons on SFE
- Tigers put RHP Anibal Sanchez, C Alex Avila on DL