The Baltimore Ravens and the agent for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco are scheduled to meet Friday in Indianapolis in their first negotiating session since August, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. The Ravens and Flacco's agent, Joe Linta, had been trading telephone calls in recent days to try to schedule the face-to-face negotiating session. Both sides will try to hammer out a deal before the March 4 deadline that teams have to use their franchise tag. If no deal is reached, Flacco is expected to be tagged.
- Bruins beat Blackhawks 2-0, lead finals 2-1
- Scherzer now 10-0, Tigers win 5-1
- Vincent Goodwill talks Pistons' hiring of Mo Cheeks
- Parker, Goodwill talk Tigers, Lions, Pistons on SFE
- Tigers put RHP Anibal Sanchez, C Alex Avila on DL
- MIS honored as "Track of the Year"
- Preview: Scherzer, Tigers host Orioles
- Barney apologizes for comments in Michigan
- Rose breaks 43-year England drought, wins US Open
- Fister, Hunter lead Tigers over Twins 5-2