DETROIT - For the third time in a week, NAIAS says daily attendance figures exceeded 100,000 at the 2013 North American International Auto Show.
According to NAIAS, 112,810 spectators went to the auto show in Detroit on Saturday, the highest number of single day attendees for the 2013 show.
As the celebration of cars comes to an end Sunday, there is still plenty to see and experience at this year's auto show.
Daily show highlights include:
- Design your own button at Chevrolet
- Aisin Drive Green Experience in Michigan Hall
- Dance with the Hamsters in Kia
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca simulator
- Volkswagen dancers
- Auto Show in Motion parade of cars and stars
- Tweet and post auto show memories to Facebook in the Chrysler Social Media Lounge.
- Michelin Total Performance simulators
- Ford Focus ST simulator
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.