Here the are closures that are set in place this season by the Comerica Park's executive team.
These closures will be in affect for Opening Day and every home game -- and also for most of the events taking place inside the Comerica Park stadium.
These flagship security measures, are put in place by Comerica Park for the 2014 season, as Major League Baseball adopts a 100 foot perimeter policy in 2015, similar to that of the NFL and Ford Field.
- Brush Street - from Beacon to Montcalm
- Adams Street - from Witherell to Brush
- John R. Street - from Adams to Madison, and from Fisher to Montcalm
- Montcalm Street - from Woodward/Witherell (midpoint) to Brush
- Columbia Street - from Woodward to Witherell
- Elizabeth Street- Woodward/Witherell (midpoint)