• Expedite communication, information, instruction, etc. between VP/Chief Engineer and other
Managers. Serve as contact point of information for VP/Chief Engineer and staff.
• Implement VP/Chief Engineer suggestions, instructions which often require initiative, tact
and extensive understanding of engineering environment and personnel.
• Reconciliation of CIP accounts. Preparing and tracking of purchase orders and invoices.
• Frequently must make instant decisions without consultation on a wide range of situations.
Ability to implement various special projects from planning stage to completion as
assigned by VP/Chief Engineer. Discretion a must as position handles confidential matters.
• Includes secretarial responsibilities for VP/Chief Engineer handling calendar and incoming phone calls.
• General secretarial duties; type correspondence and maintain files, screen incoming calls
and refer to appropriate person, receive and distribute department mail, audit and type
expense reports, type monthly reports, schedule meetings and order necessary facilities,
make travel arrangements including travel reservations and hotel accommodations.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Date Posted: 9/27/2016
Closing Date: 1/30/2017
Excellent secretarial, oral and written communication skills and a professional telephone manner. Must have accounting skills and be an experienced computer user, advanced excel is a plus and capable of organizing and following through on projects independently, is positive, resourceful and looks toward to accepting responsibility. A minimum of 2 years secretarial experience is preferred.
email only to;
Marcus Williams (email@example.com)
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WDIV-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, WDIV-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check and pre-employment drug screen.