Ele's Place Ann Arbor to hold Derby Day Soiree on May 5
ANN ARBOR – Ele's Place Ann Arbor, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting and creating awareness for grieving children and teens, is holding its inaugural Derby Day Soiree on May 5.
The "Southern Flair and Fare" event, centered around the 144th Kentucky Derby, will take place at Concordia University Ann Arbor's historic Earhart Manor from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
(Photo: Ele's Place Ann Arbor)
- Tickets are $200 per person
- They are available for purchase at www.elesplace.org
For sponsorship inquiries, contact Brandon Black at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ladies are encouraged to wear big hats in true Kentucky Derby fashion
- Gentlemen are encouraged to wear bow ties
- Pre-derby coverage
- Friendly mock-betting leading up to the "Run for the Roses"
- Bourbon tasting, wine pull and mint juleps
- Hat parade with prizes
- Silent auction
- Derby-inspired fare
- Music and dancing at the afterglow party, "Silent Derby Disco"
For more information, visit Ele's Place's website.
See the event's Facebook page.
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.