Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra’s Holiday Pops returns to Hill Auditorium Friday
ANN ARBOR – Welcome the holiday season with Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra’s Holiday Pops concert at Hill Auditorium Friday evening.
Starting at 8 p.m., the longstanding tradition features the most beloved holiday music, and this year is no exception. Led by guest conductor Steven Jarvi, the program includes holiday songs both young and old.
- Stephenson: Holiday Overture
- Vaughan Williams: Fantasia on “Greensleeves”
- Tchaikovsky: Nutcracker Suite No. 1 Excerpts: “Russian Dance”, “Chinese Dance”, and “Waltz of the Flowers”
- Ames: Gloria Fanfare
- Helvey: Love Came Down at Christmas
- Vivaldi: “Gloria” and “Domine Fili unigenite” from Gloria
- Willcocks: Ding Dong Merrily on High
- Rutter: Donkey Carol
- Holcombe: Festive Sounds of Hanukkah
- Anderson: Sleigh Ride
- Ellington: The Nutcracker Suite (Jazz Version)
- Lopez: Selections from Frozen
- Williams: Let there be peace on earth
Tickets range from $15 to $60. To purchase tickets, click here.
When: 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The event is co-sponsored by Bank of Ann Arbor and Tom and Debby McMullen.
Hill Auditorium is at 825 N. University Ave.
✉ Like what you’re reading? Sign up for our email newsletter here!
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.