CSAs are farm share programs in which customers invest in the farm and receive fresh produce, typically on a biweekly or monthly basis. Nothing gets more farm to table than that. So, grab a mead or a cider and learn which CSA might be a good fit for your household.
From 2 to 4 p.m., the following farms will be on hand to answer questions:
- Noka Homestead, Gregory
- Stella Matutina, Grass Lake
- Brines Farm, Whitmore Lake
- Honest Eats Farm, Stockbridge
- Green Things Farm, Ann Arbor
- The Community Farm of Ann Arbor
- Pregitzer Farm Market, Munith
- The Farm at St. Joe's, Ann Arbor
- Lake Divide Farm, Stockbridge
- Marilla Field and Flora, Ann Arbor
- Jacob's Fresh Farm, Chelsea
Bløm Meadworks also offers a CSA program.
As always, parking is free on Sundays in downtown Ann Arbor. The closest parking garage is on the corner of 4th and Washington.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our email newsletter here!
All About Ann Arbor is powered by ClickOnDetroit/WDIV.