ANN ARBOR - Nothing says summer like sipping sangria on patios downtown.
The Main Street Area Association is throwing its first Bloom Fest on Saturday, May 11, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. to kick off the summer season, and it also happens to fall on the day before Mother's Day.
Expect patios featuring specialty brunch menus, drinks and live music and deals and previews of summer stock at local retailers all day long. Some stores will also be holding workshops and word is that Violin Monster will also be making an appearance.
- A floral workshop in Shinola's lounge
- $5 wine tastings at Cherry Republic
- Spring cocktail launch at Ravens Club
- Outdoor yard art sale at Four Directions
- $5 bruschettas at Palio
- 20 percent off all jewelry at Ten Thousand Villages and much more
To see the full schedule of events, visit mainstreetannarbor.org/bloomfest.
Like what you're reading? Sign up for our email newsletter here!
All About Ann Arbor is powered by ClickOnDetroit/WDIV.