WDIV/Detroit News political poll October 2018: View all results here
Here are the results from the WDIV/Detroit News political poll released this month.
Highlights from the poll:
- Whitmer keeps double-digit lead on Schuette in Michigan governor's race
- Trump driving Michigan voter motivations
- Marijuana, redistricting, voter access measures above 50 percent support
- Michigan voters narrowly oppose Kavanaugh's nomination
- Stabenow holds double-digit lead in Michigan's US Senate race
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.