Company hosts job fair seeking 100 employees
More than 100 positions available at Bingham Farms job fair
DETROIT, Mich. – An information technology consulting firm will host a Tech Job Fair on March 29 at their corporate offices located at 30700 Telegraph Rd., Suite 2615 in Bingham Farms, between the hours of 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Synergy Computer Solutions, is looking for qualified candidates to fill more than one hundred I.T. consulting positions in the Detroit and Chicago areas.
Some of the position available are for experienced Developers, Administrators, Architects, Project Leads, Project Managers and Business Analysts with technical skills in the following:
- Oracle ERP resources preferably with manufacturing experience.
- Technical Recruiter candidates in Detroit and Chicago with some sales/account experience.
- Candidates with Dragon experience. Preferably with testing and configuration experience.
- Java Developers with Eclipse IDE and Savvion BPM Studio experience.
- Cerner Pathnet candidates.
- FACETS – all skills.
- Project Managers.
- ProjMgr w/ IT testing & conversion exp within Facets.
- ProjMgr w/ Agile & Waterfall Methodologies.
- Business Intelligence Programmer w/ SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus; exp in ETL, HTML and/or Java.
- FACETS Configuration/Techno-Functional Analyst
- FACETS 4.81 Claims Administration
- Customer Service (from-end application and back-end technical) w/ deep understanding of HIPAA (837 and 835) 7+ years experience working with professional and medical health claims.
- CITRIX Deployment engineer need in Denver 3-6 mth contract chance to go perm. 5-7 years exp with CITRIX required.
- Xenappor Xendesktop deployments of 1500+ users.
- Must have designed and built the environment and deploying CITRIC on Vsphere.
- Java/J2EE Developers/Web Architects of All Kinds.
- CognosDevelopers & Administrators.
Visit the Synergy web site to learn more.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.