TROY, Mich. – From Aug. 19-24, the city of Troy is putting on its annual Troy Restaurant Week.
Twenty restaurants from the area are expected to be participating, and you can taste the delicious delicacies from all 20 restaurants at a discounted price with new featured items.
Whether it's something you've eaten before or something completely new, there is something for everyone.
Here are the 20 restaurants participating this year:
- 2Booli -- 854 East Big Beaver Road
- Bonefish Grill -- 660 West Big Beaver Road
- Brio Tuscan Grille -- 2801 West Big Beaver Road
- The Capital Grille -- 2800 West Big Beaver Road
- Eats & Crafts -- 1950 East Square Lake Road
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood -- 2100 West Big Beaver Road
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse -- 301 West Big Beaver Road
- Granite City Brewery -- 699 West Big Beaver Road
- La Saj Lebanese Bistro -- 2149 Crooks Road
- Loccino Italian Grill and Bar -- 5600 Crooks Road
- McCormick and Schmick's Seafood and Steaks -- 2850 Coolidge Highway
- The Melting Pot -- 888 West Big Beaver Road
- Morton's Steakhouse -- 888 West Big Beaver Road
- Neiman Marcus -- 2705 West Big Beaver Road
- Ocean Prime -- 2915 Coolidge Highway
- Picano's Italian Grille -- 3775 Rochester Road
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse -- 755 West Big Beaver Road
- Sedona Taphouse -- 198 East Big Beaver Road
- Station Square -- 1317 Coolidge Highway
- Steelhouse Tavern -- 1129 East Long Lake Road
More information about Troy Restaurant Week can be found here.