2016 Academy Awards: Winners!
Performance by an actor in a leading role
• Leonardo DiCaprio in "The Revenant"
Performance by an actor in a supporting role
• Mark Rylance in "Bridge of Spies"
Performance by an actress in a leading role
• Brie Larson in "Room"
Performance by an actress in a supporting role
• Alicia Vikander in "The Danish Girl"
Best motion picture of the year
• "Spotlight," Michael Sugar, Steve Golin, Nicole Rocklin and Blye Pagon Faust, producers
Achievement in directing
• "The Revenant," Alejandro G. Iñárritu
• "The Big Short," screenplay by Charles Randolph and Adam McKay
• "Spotlight," written by Josh Singer and Tom McCarthy
Best animated feature film of the year
• "Inside Out," Pete Docter and Jonas Rivera
Achievement in cinematography
• "The Revenant," Emmanuel Lubezki
Achievement in costume design
• "Mad Max: Fury Road," Jenny Beavan
Best documentary feature
• "Amy," Asif Kapadia and James Gay-Rees
Best documentary short subject
• "A Girl in the River: The Price of Forgiveness," Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy
Achievement in film editing
• "Mad Max: Fury Road," Margaret Sixel
Best foreign-language film of the year
• "Son of Saul," Hungary
Achievement in makeup and hairstyling
• "Mad Max: Fury Road," Lesley Vanderwalt, Elka Wardega and Damian Martin
Achievement in music written for motion pictures (Original score)
• "The Hateful Eight," Ennio Morricone
Achievement in music written for motion pictures (Original song)
• "Writing's on the Wall" from "Spectre"
Music and Lyric by Jimmy Napes and Sam Smith
Achievement in production design
• "Mad Max: Fury Road," production design: Colin Gibson; set decoration: Lisa Thompson
Best animated short film
• "Bear Story," Gabriel Osorio and Pato Escala
Best live-action short film
• "Stutterer," Benjamin Cleary and Serena Armitage
Achievement in sound editing
• "Mad Max: Fury Road," Mark Mangini and David White
Achievement in sound mixing
• "Mad Max: Fury Road," Chris Jenkins, Gregg Rudloff and Ben Osmo
Achievement in visual effects
• "Ex Machina," Andrew Whitehurst, Paul Norris, Mark Ardington and Sara Bennett