Doritos has announced that it's making chips out of its popular Doritos Locos Tacos.
On it's Facebook page, Doritos says "The rumors are true" and the chips will come in both Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch flavors.
They'll make their entrance to the masses on April 8.
Doritos is running a contest for a fan to win a pallet of them, 66 bags of the Nacho Cheese flavor and 66 bags of the Cool Ranch.
The Doritos Locos Tacos, sold at Taco Bell, became the best-selling fast food item and sold 100 million within 10 weeks.
The tacos debuted in March 2012 and was promoted to be a sort of revamped taco with a shell made from Doritos cheese nacho. The Cool Ranch version was rolled out earlier this year.
- Crunch alert! Cool Ranch Doritos taco may be coming
- Taco Bell's Doritos Locos Taco goes 'cool'
- Coming soon: Taco Bell Doritos tacos
- Failure To Go: Worst Drive Thru Mistakes Ever
- Taco Bell employee allegedly urinates in nachos
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.