VIDEO: Glenn Close, Michigan Sen. Stabenow join roundtable discussion on mental health
'Mental Health: It's OK to not be OK'
DETROIT – Award winning actress Glenn Close and Michigan Senator Debbie Stabenow participated in a roundtable discussion on mental health Tuesday afternoon at Local 4 studios in Detroit.
The discussion, "Mental Health: It's OK to not be OK," took place on Tuesday, Aug. 14 at 1:30 p.m. The event was brought to you with support from the Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority.
Roundtable guests included:
- Glenn Close, award winning actress and founder of Bring Change 2 Mind.
- Michigan Senator Debbie Stabenow.
- Lori Doyle, Peer Support Coordinator with Macomb County Community Health.
- Sam Lippert, sophomore at Washtenaw Community College.
- Local 4's Dr. Frank McGeorge
Watch the full discussion below:
Actress Glenn Close and Michigan Sen. Debbie Stabenow join a roundtable discussion on Mental Health: It's OK to not be OKPosted by WDIV Local 4 / ClickOnDetroit on Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.