Help for domestic abuse

Here are some places to call

Headline Goes Here

In recent days, several people have died in episodes of violence involving a spouse or loved one. 

If you want more information on domestic abuse and how to get help, here are some places to call.

  • HAVEN-Oakland County 248-334-1274 or 877-922-1274
  • Interim  House-Detroit  313-861-5300
  • Turning Point-Macomb  586-463-6990
  • First Step-Western Wayne County 734—722-6800 888-453-5900

For more information on Safety Planning go to

Copyright 2013 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.