DETROIT – You scream, we scream - we all scream for ice cream.
Although summer is almost over in Michigan, there's really never a bad time for ice cream.
Vote 4 The Best voting has concluded for the season and voters have picked their favorite ice cream shops from around Metro Detroit.
Here are the top 12 ice cream shops in Metro Detroit, according to Vote 4 The Best voting:
12. Calder Brothers Dairy (Lincoln Park)
11. Ray's Ice Cream (Royal Oak)
10. Emerson by the Bay (New Baltimore)
9. Guernsey Farms Dairy (Northville)
8. Bob Jo's Frozen Custard (Wyandotte)
7. Custard Spot (Shelby Township)
6. Erma's Original Frozen Custard (Shelby, Warren, St. Clair Shores)
5. The Sweet Tooth of Marine City
4. Cap'n Frosty Ice Cream (Pinckney)
3. Frosty Boy of Harrison Township
2. Lori's Lick 'em Up Ice Cream (Harrison Township)
1. Sweet Treats Station (Woodhaven)
See more Vote 4 The Best winners here.
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.