Diesel Technician needed in Dearborn
Perform minor component repair and all aspects of preventative maintenance on the newest and best maintained fleet of power, refrigerated and non-powered truck and trailer equipment in the industry.
We have industry leading vehicle maintenance and repair technology, tools and experts in the maintenance field and industry. You will receive state of the art training each year on a variety of OEM equipment. Many of our technicians have been trained and certified through Penske's Technician Certification Program which is ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified as a CASE (Continuing Automotive Service Education) provider.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Vehicle component lubrication and replacement
- Electrical system repairs
- Cooling system maintenance
- Perform basic vehicle diagnostics
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of automotive or diesel experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Vocational or Technical certification preferred
- Working knowledge in the use of hand tools required
- A valid driver's license is required, and, must either possess a CDL or have the ability to obtain a CDL license required
- Must have a Positive attitude and willingness to grow in position
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel within district (close geographical area), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.