Sterling Heights, Mich.
$12/hr, Full Time (temp to hire)
Malone Staffing Solutions is looking for Machine Operators located in Sterling Heights, Mich.
- 5:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 4:00 pm - 3:00 am
- Monday - Friday (must be able to work up to 10 - 12 hrs)
Responsibilities and Duties
Inspect products using caliper, micrometer and gauging to measure the parts to standards and adjusting product weight to meet specifications.
Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
Remove finished plates from machine and inspect before placing them in finish bins
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older • Have a High School diploma or GED • Dependable transportation to and from work • Must be available to work overtime, as scheduled.
- 6 months or more working in a Manufacturing company • In the event you are offered employment and have accepted, please have 2 forms of valid ID
- Offers of employment will be conditioned upon successfully passing Malone Solutions Pre-employment written test, drug test, and criminal background check.
- Must have Machine Operator experience
- Hands on tools (caliper, micrometer and ganging)
How to apply
Go on to website at: malonesolutions.com and put your application. Note: when get to the website click on "looking for WORK apply here>> the next page click any jobs that is in WARREN, MI. Please input all your information and when you complete that it will give you a THANK YOU FOR APPLYING! Call the office at 586-838-1735 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org that you completed your application and what is the next step!