Michigan Works! set to host SK-MK Transport hiring event on Aug. 21 for CDL Class A truck drivers.
The event will take place from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Michigan Works!: 43630 Hayes Road Clinton Township, MI 48038.
SK-MK Transport provides first class expedited ground transportation at competitive rates and strives to be reliable and provide the highest quality service.
The staff consists of experienced transportation professionals who are trucking, freight and shipping experts. The highly trained professional agents are trained to handle request which is why our team of experts have been in the trucking field for 20 years.
Currently, SK-MK is searching for drivers to continue our great reputation of excellence.
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Class A CDL in good standing
- Clean MVR with limited exceptions
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus
- Company Drivers are paid up to .50CPM loaded and .40CPM empty
- All Miles paid
- Newly equipment - Freightliner Cascadia w/ 10 speed manual trans
- Home time biweekly
- Pet Policy
- Passenger policy
- Safe driving bonuses
- Mostly North/South Lanes w a considerable amount of *Midwest work*
- Detention/Layover/Breakdown and Multi-stop Pay
- Health Insurance offer after 90 days
- Vacation Pay
- Referral Bonus
More information here.