Oakland County looking for part-time garage attendant in Pontiac
Garage Attendant (Part-Time)
Oakland County Government
- Under direct supervision, performs routine manual tasks involved in servicing County-owned vehicles in a central service garage, and performs routine maintenance and cleaning of facility.
- Lubricates, changes oil, refuels, repairs and replaces tires, and cleans County vehicles.
- Maintains records of services performed, reports vehicle defects to higher level garage personnel, and makes emergency road service calls.
- May work day, afternoon or midnight shifts and/or weekends.
- Utilizes current county-wide and/or department specific software to complete assignments.
Qualifications and Skills
At the time of application, applicant must:
1. Have passed their 18th birthday.
2. Possess a valid United States motor vehicle operator's or chauffeur's license. Out of Country driver's license holders will be required to obtain the appropriate valid State of Michigan driver's license before the hire date.
3. Pass the complete examination, including the employment medical established for this classification.
4. Successfully complete the six month probationary period.
Must maintain a valid United States motor vehicle operator's or chauffeur's license.
How to apply
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.