HAZEL PARK, Mich – Job Title
Hazel Park, MI
Professional Delivery Service
We are looking for reliable Delivery Drivers who are concerned with transporting and delivering packages in a safe, timely manner. The Delivery Driver will deliver packages while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
We work seven days a week - 10 hour days - ALL SHIFTS start at 7:30 am. We will offer a competitive wage and benefits package. We provide the delivery vehicle and pay weekly.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities
- Transporting and delivering packages to customers or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing deliveries before and after delivery to ensure that deliveries are complete, and delivered to the correct customer and the customer is satisfied
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Abiding by all transporting laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries
Delivery Driver Requirements
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Be able to pass both a 7 year background check and drug screen
- Experience is a plus but not necessary, will train the right people
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to lift and carry packages weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail
How to apply:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org