Construction Project Engineer
Ann Arbor, MI
Full time, salary
Oxford Property Management is currently seeking a detail-oriented team player to fill the project coordinator position. This position will work on and is primarily responsible for providing administrative and organizational support for the construction team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years of experience working in construction administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Ability to proficiently use various Microsoft Office applications. Experience with PlanGrid a plus.
- Successfully works in fast paced environment, ability to multitask is essential.
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance coverage; ability to provide own transportation.
How to apply
Apply on the careers page.