Sky Bird Travel & Tours
Provide customers with expertise on suppliers, prices, routes, and commissions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Convert each inquiry to sales with proper payment protocols in accordance with KPIs.
- Place each created PNR on the ticketing queue once completed, adding all required elements (i.e. UDIDS).
- Use TPS as a reference point for all supplier contracts and other controlled documents.
- Accountable for selling travel insurance to the customer.
- Support your Organizational Leader in all activities and ensure the maximization of all commercial opportunities and commissions.
- Assist with the identification of new customers.
- Conduct ticket quality checks as scheduled and achieve accuracy targets.
- Administer refunds, exchanges, and voids in accordance with airline and company policies.
- Develop working knowledge of second GDS.
- Develop working knowledge of airline waivers.
- Escalate unresolvable issues to Organizational Leader.
- Handle all incoming inquiries in line with company guidelines.
- Maintain a professional and helpful demeanor at all times.
- Provide customers with expertise on suppliers, prices, routes, and commissions.
- Keep abreast of assigned GDS, industry and supplier developments
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic phone skills
- Sales abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel,
- Working knowledge of Outlook
- Sabre & Amadeus experience is preferred
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.