Here's your chance to be 'Sharp like Sharkey'
DETROIT – We've got a New Year's treat for you and a guest to that includes pampering at the salon, two concert tickets and a meet-and-greet with Motor City crooner Ben Sharkey.
Sharkey rings in 2012 with a special performance at the Royal Oak Music Theater on New Year's Eve! Rumor has it that the venue is in the process of reinforcing the ceiling, as Ben has a habit of blowing the roof off of joints. His talent is rivaled only by his looks, so his wardrobe choice is nothing to take for granted. Recently, he and I explored some options at Dolce Moda, in Royal Oak. We combined some of his own basic clothing with stylish additions in some unexpected combos. Everyone has the ability to reinvent their wardrobe with just a jolt of creativity.
Now, enter to win a chance to join Ben for a night out on the town this New Year's!
1. Hair and makeup for the lady by Allure awarded stylist Katrina Molata at Luigi Bruni Salon in Birmingham.
2. A $50 gift certificate for some bling at the Complex in Birmingham.
3. Dinner for two at Crave in Dearborn
4. Two tickets to The Countdown - NYE" at the Royal Oak Music Theatre, where Ben is playing.
5. An autographed CD and a meet-and-greet with Ben.
To enter, click here.
To learn more about the outfits Ben is wearing, click here.
Copyright 2011 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.