TigerFest comes back to Comerica Park, tickets go on sale
DETROIT – The 18th annual TigerFest returns to Comerica Park Saturday, January 26. Tickets for the winter baseball fan fest go on sale starting at 10 a.m. Friday.
TigerFest will take place from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. The cost of admission, which includes all TigerFest attractions, is $25 for adults and $12 for kids 12-and-under.
Some of the activities available for fans will include:
· Autograph booths featuring current Tigers players and coaches, including one kids-only line.
· Visitors dugout will be open for fans to visit and take photos.
· Opportunity to take a photo with the 2012 American League Championship Trophy.
· Detroit Tigers Authentics featuring one-of-a-kind authentic signed items and game-used memorabilia.
· Baseball-themed games and activities
· Official 2013 Kids Club enrollment
· Plus more!
A Miguel Cabrera Triple Crown pennant will be distributed to all fans at the entrance gate.
Fans can purchase tickets to TigerFest starting at 10 a.m. at tigers.com/tigerfest or by calling 866-66-TIGER.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.