2 men charged in Auburn Hills drug deal shooting
Victim expected to recover after shooting near Baldwin, Great Lakes Crossing Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. – Two men have been charged with a drug deal shooting that happened earlier this week near Great Lakes Crossing.
Deandre Dunn, 31, and Aaron Humphrey, 26, are accused of shooting a man Tuesday night near Baldwin Road and Great lakes Crossing Drive.
Police said the suspects and the victim knew each other and were involved in a drug deal.
The 20-year-old victim is New Haven resident and is expected to recover.
Dunn and Humphrey were arrested Wednesday in Flint.
They were arraigned Friday on charges of assault with intent to murder, armed robbery and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
More Local News headlines:
- Was Hoffa tipster involved in family feud?
- Faulty meters create water woes in Rochester
- Man found guilty of Royal Oak woman's murder
- Farmington Hills, Northville police: Attacks may be linked
- Detroit Zoo gets lion from royal family of Qatar
- Arrests made in connection with shooting at outlet mall
- Is former underboss telling whole story about Hoffa?
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.