Woman hospitalized after being hit by car in Sterling Heights
Police say victim got out of car on Maple Lane after getting into argument with boyfriend
STERLING HEIGHTS, Mich. – A woman has been hospitalized after being hit by a car in Sterling Heights Thursday night.
Police said the woman, who is in her late teens or early 20s, was hit when she got out of the car after getting into an argument with her boyfriend on Maple Lane.
The driver that hit her remained on the scene.
The woman was taken to an area hospital.
Her condition was not immediately known.
More News headlines from Macomb County:
- Fraser man confronts intruder, holds him for police
- 81-year-old man dies after Warren fire
- 2 found dead in St. Clair Shores
- Warren father of 3 reported missing
- Local students given training, land jobs before graduating
- Urn left behind in foreclosed home
- Levin hosts Student Inaugural Address Competition
- 16 Mile Road closed at Schoenherr, Utica
- Judge surprised by support in teacher, student sex case
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.