DETROIT – Detroit police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing 18-year-old.
Police said Keyaira Gay was last seen the morning of Feb. 15 by a family member in the 12800 block of Kelly Street.
Gay is described as 5 feet 5 inches tall, 183 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.
She was last seen wearing a black shirt, khaki pants and a black jacket.
She has a tattoo of a heart on her left shoulder with "Daddy's Little Princess, Momma's Little Girl" written in it.
Police said she's in good physical condition but has some mental issues.
Anyone with information on Gay's whereabouts is asked to call Detroit police at 313-596-1340.
Read more Local News headlines:
- Van crashes into 2 power poles
- Offices closed due to budget required furlough
- Detroit police arrest 2 during home break in
- Challenge Detroit getting under way for 2nd year
- Detroit Schools celebrate, seek volunteer readers
- Suspected drug house raid nabs 2 men
- Mich. Dems dump longtime chair, elect new leader
- Highland Park man charged in 2009 Albion killings
- Everyday Hero: Chuck Jackson, Making A Difference