Detroit family burned out of their home on Indiana Street
Family unharmed as flames spread from vacant house
DETROIT – A Detroit family is trying to figure out what to do next after being burned out of their home Tuesday morning.
Kimberly Lollie's home on Indiana Street caught fire about 7 a.m. when flames from a vacant house next door spread.
"I don't know what to do. We got nothing, nothing. We got nothing," Lollie told Local 4.
Lollie said herself, her daughters and three young children were able to escape.
"The only reason we know what was going on was because my sister was up getting ready for work," said Lollie's daughter, Crystal. "I just seen flames, so I just ran out. I panicked."
That sister, Jessica, said she told everybody to get out of the home and was left helpless as she watched the home burn.
The Lollie family is now going through whatever is left inside the home to see what can be salvaged.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.