Man electrocuted on Detroit's east side
Victim may have been working on illegal house hook-up
DETROIT – An unidentified man was electrocuted on Detroit's east side Saturday morning.
It happened on Algonquin Street near East Warren Avenue.
Detroit firefighters and DTE Energy crews called to the scene said it appeared the man was in a tree, attempting an illegal electrical hook-up to a house, when he fell from the tree and a live wire fell on him.
There were no other injuries reported.
Detroit police and fire department officials continue to investigate.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.