Timeline of case involving Alicia Fox's death, missing children
- May 24 – Alicia Fox and her children, Kristian and Kaylah, were last seen at their home on Ardmore Street.
- June 3- The last day Kevin Hunter, Kaylah's father, said he got a text message from Fox.
- June 6- Hunter files a missing persons report filed for Fox and the children.
- June 9 – Fox's body found is found in a vacant house on Penrod Street.
- June 11 – Medical examiner's report released. Fox died from multiple gunshot wounds, including two to the head.
- June 11 – Erin Justice, the father of Fox's son, is arrested in Georgia on a charge of "fugitive from justice."
Copyright 2014 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.