Study: Adults acting like kids at work
New survey from CareerBuilder
Some adults may need to act more like grown-ups, at least when it comes to being on the clock.
A survey from CareerBuilder says 3 in 4 employees witness some type of childish behavior in the workplace.
The most common childish behavior? 55% say they see whining. Check out the rest below.
2. Pout over something that didn't go his/her way: 46%
3. Tattle on another co-worker: 44%
4. Make a face behind someone's back: 35%
5. Form a clique: 32%
6. Play a prank on another co-worker: 36%
7. Start a rumor about a co-worker: 30%
8. Storm out of the room: 29%
9. Throw a tantrum: 27%
10. Refuse to share resources with others: 23%
More than 3,000 full-time, U.S. workers and more than 2,000 full-time, U.S. hiring and human resources managers across industries and company sizes were surveyed.
Copyright 2015 by Graham Media Group. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed