DETROIT – The Detroit Department of Transportation is looking to hire 40 to 60 bus drivers (transportation equipment Operators), and is holding a job fair on April 4.
The starting wage for bus drivers will be $12.07-$17.23 an hour, offering flexible hours with for part-time and full-time positions.
Qualifications to apply:
- Completion of high school or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to obtain a Michigan Commercial Driver’s License with Group A or B designation and Passenger and Air Brake endorsements.
- Preferably two years of experience operating automotive vehicles, as demonstrated by a State Driving Record.
Job fair details:
- 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, April 4.
- Butzel Family Recreation Center, 7737 Kercheva
All interested candidates must apply online here.