Christensen Law provides 'Safe Ride Home' for 4th of July
Free taxi and Uber rides home from the party or the bar
SOUTHFIELD – Christensen Law wants to help people get home safely from their 4th of July celebrations.
If you've had too much to drink for 4th of July, just call a cab or Uber to take you from the bar to your home. Pay for the ride that night and get a receipt. The next day, simply email a copy of your receipt along with a copy of your driver's license or State of Michigan ID card to email@example.com to receive a reimbursement of up to $35.
There are a few restrictions to this deal:
- The offer is good from 1 p.m. on Monday, July 4th, 2016 to 4 a.m. on Tuesday, July 5, 2016.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Maximum reimbursement is $35, good for a one-way ride to your home.
- Receipts must be received by Christensen Law by midnight, July 6, 2016, to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Ride must be within Wayne, Macomb, Oakland and Washtenaw counties.
- Provider of ride must be a licensed taxi company or Uber.
Copyright 2016 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.