Woman dies after reportedly falling into vat of molten chocolate
FEDORTSOVO, RUSSIA – A Russian woman was killed after she reportedly fell into a vat of boiling chocolate.
Metro reports that Svetlana Roslina, 24, possibly died while trying to get out of a vat full of molten chocolate at a factory where she worked north of Moscow.
Some accounts of the accident say Roslina dropped her phone into the vat and fell in while trying to retrieve it, but couldn't get out.
Another report says the mother of two fell while emptying ingredients into the boiling chocolate. A mixer apparently kept Roslina from getting out of the vat.
Police are currently investigating Roslina's death.
Copyright 2016 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.