Police: 6-year-old boy reported missing in Farmington Hills has been found safe
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. – A 6-year-old boy who was reported missing in Farmington Hills has been found safe, police said.
The Oakland County Sheriff's Department and Farmington Hills police were searching for the boy Saturday in the area of Grand River Avenue and Middlebelt Road.
He has been found safe with a family member. The family member had the boy the entire time, but that information was not communicated to the parents, police said.
- 18 things to do this weekend in Metro Detroit
- 6 people arrested for stealing electronics from Chesterfield Township apartment
- Young girl spends hours trapped in deserted bus after falling asleep on way to school in Allen Park
- Marches against Islamic law to be held across US, including Michigan
- No Michigan fishing license? No problem ... for this weekend
- Motor City pride festival, parade are this weekend in Detroit
- Woodward Avenue closing for 90 days in Downtown Detroit to test Spirit of Detroit plaza
- Detroit police discover $600K worth of marijuana on city's west side
- DASHCAM: Woman uses range of maneuvers to lead Waterford police on high-speed chase
- Inkster man accused of driving drunk when pickup plowed into group outside Shinola in Midtown
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.