Robbers in London managed to escape on mopeds after robbing a luxury jewelry store in broad daylight Wednesday. At least one bystander filmed the escape on their cellphone.
The video shows three robbers waiting outside the jewelry store on mopeds, dressed in all black. The store appears to be filling with smoke. Eventually, three more robbers emerge from the store and hop on the mopeds. One of them is clearly carrying a hammer. The six robbers then speed off.
Watch the video above.
The gang stormed the store and smashed glass displays shortly after 10:35 a.m. local time.
Police said they stole jewelry but no one was hurt. No one has been arrested and an investigation is underway.
More NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL headlines:
- Hate Groups: Here are active hate groups where you live.
- Voyager: Probes fulfill 40 years of space exploration.
- Charlottesville: Corporate America responds to violence.
- March on Google: Demonstration called off after organizer claims threat to drive car into marchers.
- University of Virginia: Thousands gather for candlelight vigil.
- Robert E. Lee: Confederate general was against Civil War memorials.