Gas leak reported near Detroit VA Medical Center
DETROIT – Work crews struck a gas line Tuesday near the Detroit VA Medical Center causing a leak.
Authorities said a DTE contractor struck a 2-inch service line on Hancock Street.
Employees were moved from the basement of the medical center to the first floor as a precaution.
The Detroit VA Medical Center released the following statement:
“DTE is on scene right now to repair the leak and are coordinating with our facility safety office.”
No other information was made available.
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.