Olympian Aly Raisman spoke live Thursday morning on NBC's TODAY Show less than a day after Larry Nassar was sentenced to prison for abusing her and dozens of other young gymnasts.
Watch Raisman's full interview with Hoda Kotb:
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) January 25, 2018
"We need to hold these organizations accountable -- USA Gymnastics, United States Olympic Committee, MSU (Michigan State University), they need an independent investigation," said Raisman. "This is bigger than Larry Nassar."
- Michigan State President Lou Anna Simon resigns amid criticism over Larry Nassar case
- USA Gymnastics board announces resignation of chairman, vice chairman amid Nassar case
- Michigan State University receives letter from NCAA about Larry Nassar case
- Olympic gold medalist Shannon Miller discusses accountability of USAG in wake of Nassar sentencing
- Michigan State University board of trustees member calls for school president to resign