2 people taken to hospital with possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Southwest Detroit
Police say 80-year-old man, 45-year-old son transported
DETROIT – Two people were taken to the hospital Monday with possible carbon monoxide poisoning after running a generator inside a home in Southwest Detroit, officials said.
The victims are an 80-year-old man and his 45-year-old son, according to authorities.
The incident happened at a home on Pearl Street.
Stay with ClickOnDetroit for updates.
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.