DETROIT – Here is the ClickOnDetroit Morning Report for Dec. 10, 2018:
Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan and several corporate CEOs will gather Monday morning to announce what the mayor's office calls "a record-breaking, multi-million dollar commitment to development and physical improvements in Detroit neighborhoods."
Snyder hasn't decided if he'll sign controversial GOP bills
Gov. Rick Snyder says he hasn’t decided if he’ll sign or reject controversial bills from the Republican Legislature in the days before Democrats get control of major statewide offices in Michigan.
Weather: Quiet as winter storm misses to the south
Here is the morning weather forecast:
Families in need of help after house fire kills boy
Nicole Taylor said her heart is broken for her little boy who was killed in the house fire. Her 3-year-old son, Ahmond Johnson, suffered from smoke inhalation.
Zoo to open newly expanded red panda forest
The habitat includes a new 80-foot rope bridge extending through the trees of the Holtzman Wildlife Foundation Red Panda Forest while taking in the newly enhanced and expanded space.
More local news:
- Sterling Heights woman's murder remains unsolved year later
- Body found at historic Hotel Yorba in Detroit
- GM workers hold rally to protest plant closures
- Boy, 11, shot in drive-by shooting on Detroit's east side
For more Local News headlines, head to ClickOnDetroit.com/news/local.
- Comey calls on Americans to oust Trump in 2020
- Storm leaves behind canceled flights, icy roads in Southeast
- Trump commits to $750 billion defense budget
- Ex-Miss Kentucky, now a teacher, charged with sending nude photos to student
Local 4 News Today report
- Wrapping Paper Cutter test: Is this better than scissors? Watch:
For more Local 4 News Today special reports go to ClickOnDetroit.com/morning.
Local sports news
For more local sports news go to ClickOnDetroit.com/sports.
News from across Michigan
- Michigan Lame Duck: Gov. Snyder hasn't decided if he'll sign controversial GOP bills
- Lawmakers invite Trump to visit closing General Motors plants
- Most Michigan rest areas along highways will stay open all year
More Local News pages:
Local 4 News show pages:
- Local 4 News Today -- ClickOnDetroit.com/morning
- Local 4 News at 6 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/6p
- Local 4 News at 11 -- ClickOnDetroit.com/11p
For more head to ClickOnDetroit.com/seen-on-4.
Submit a news tip
- Tell us what's happening in your community -- submit a news tip to Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit right here.