The NIGHTSIDE report -- Friday, Dec. 14, 2018
Man charged after his 4-year-old son was shot and killed in the basement of a Roseville home
Officials said a gun is not normally kept in the Roseville home. It is owned by Chang's brother, but Chang brought it into the home, according to police. It was identified as a small-frame, .22-caliber semi-automatic handgun.
4 fast facts
Parents claim Temperance priest ruined son's funeral, shaming their son. Read more .
A 50-year-old man was arrested in connection with shooting of teenager in Downtown Detroit. Read more .
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating after a flying car crashed at Willow Run Airport. Read more .
Farmington Hills police are searching for a thief who took a 25-foot trailer, according to officials. Learn more .
Flint mayor, residents outraged over chief medical executive's new job
Dr. Eden Wells will soon be on trial for involuntary manslaughter for her alleged role in the Flint water crisis. As the clock ticks down, Wells has just received a new job with the state, and taxpayers are footing the bill for her $180,000 salary.
Bomb threats called in to Detroit buildings for second day in a row
For the second day in a row, a wave of bomb threats forced the evacuations of buildings downtown and, for some, it took hours for the all-clear to be given.
Man charged with killing two teenagers pleads no contest
The man charged with plowing into and killing two teenagers earlier this year in Monroe County was in court Friday to face the victims' family for the first time.
Nonprofit donates $125k to Detroit area schools
If someone said the arts are dead, tell them to take a good look at Detroit Area Schools.
- Farmington Hill Kroger employee's quick response saves man's life
- Survivors slam Michigan State trustees for eliminating Larry Nassar healing fund
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder signs controversial minimum wage, medical leave bills
- What will this flu season be like? Experts say different strain of flu could dominate
- Free Bikes 4 Kids gives bicycles to Detroit children
- Rod Allen tweets message to fans
- Edward Hotel in Dearborn shut down after city finds safety violations
- 14-year-old boy shot on Detroit's east side
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.