Woman rescued from Detroit River
A Trenton police officer rescued a woman after her car went into the Detroit River, according to officials. After the woman's car went into the river the officer found a kayak in the back of a nearby home and used it to get to the woman and get her out of the car.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
A Metro Detroit woman went missing while traveling in Peru. Read more .
Arsonists are accused of throwing Molotov cocktails inside a Detroit store causing a fire. Learn more .
Sterling Heights police teamed up with businesses to help needy families this holiday season. Read more .
There's controversy in Huntington Woods over library's Drag Queen Story Time. Learn more .
One of Aretha Franklin's former homes is set for a major makeover after the new owner bought it for about $300,000.
Children and cellphones
What age is appropriate for a child's first cellphone or tablet? Local 4 asked an expert for advice on this controversial topic among parents.
Archbishop Allen Vigneron shocked some Catholics when he addressed the priest sex abuse scandal and disagreed with the Vatican.
Vaping among teenagers has reached an all-time high, and there's no sign of them quitting anytime soon, according to a new report on substance abuse among teens.
- Metro Detroit weather: Update on White Christmas chances, holiday travel forecast
- Westland jail inmate death: Hearing held for 3 charged
- Work underway at Cobo Center for North American International Auto Show
- Three men sought in armed robbery at Livingston County Sprint store
- Homeowner killed in robbery on Detroit's west side
- Woman rescued by Trenton police officer after her car goes into Detroit River
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.