The NIGHTSIDE report -- Monday, Feb. 4, 2019
Concrete smashes through Local 4 anchor Evrod Cassimy's sunroof
Concrete from an overpass on I-75 in Detroit smashed through Local 4 anchor Evrod Cassimy's sunroof when he was driving home from work Monday.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
An ice storm is headed to Metro Detroit this week. Read more .
About 1,000 workers will be moved from Ford's Flat Rock Assembly Plant in April. Read more .
A man wanted in connection with fatal Kentucky shooting may be in Detroit. Read more .
Potholes: Local 4 viewers share which roads they believe are the worst. Read more .
Missing woman in Peru
A legally blind Detroit woman is still missing after she went on vacation in Peru and disappeared 55 days ago.
Police catch local basketball coach having sex with teen player in car
The varsity girls basketball coach at New Haven High School is facing charges after Warren police allegedly caught him having sex with a 17-year-old player.
Bus driver attack
A 23-year-old man faces charges in connection to an attack on a school bus driver Jan. 25 in Detroit.
Detroit police 'racially insensitive Snapchat
Detroit police Chief James Craig announced two officers have been suspended with pay after an investigation into a "racially insensitive" Snapchat was posted about a woman whose car had been towed because of expired registration.
- Michigan governor signs orders to restructure environment department, strengthen PFAS response team
- General Motors begins notifying 4,000 salaried employees who will be laid off
- Dramatic video shows moments before hit-and-run driver kills 60-year-old bicyclist in Warren
- Washington measles outbreak soars to 48 cases
- Kwame Kilpatrick, Christine Beatty open up about their affair in new podcast
- Study: Spike in 6 different cancers found among Millennials
- Were the ads this Sunday super?
- Don't make this costly snowblower fuel mistake
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.